Today I’ve released an update for the Team builder activity for Moodle – a long over due update that brings with it support for Moodle 2.9 through 3.3.
Developed by UNSW, this is an advanced tool for building teams based off a set of criteria. You ask your students some questions, and then develop a predicate based off their answers for your teams. This is great if you want a little more control than “Assign Randomly” but less work than “Manual Allocation”.
- Clean up a bunch of coding style violations
- Refactor some code to reduce duplication
- Move a bunch of language strings into lang file
- Error when creating groups with no users selected
- Error when creating groups with no groupingid or name